4 oz uncooked extra-wide egg noodles (2 ½ c)
2 c frozen cut green beans
3 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
4 boneless pork loin chops (4 oz each)
¼ c chopped onion
1 c apple cider or juice
1 t honey mustard
¼ t salt
¼ t dried thyme leaves
1/8 t pepper
1 T water
1 T cornstarch
1. Cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on pkg, adding green beans during last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain; cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crisp. With slotted spoon removed bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. Drain and discard all drippings from skillet.
3. Place pork chops in skillet near center. Sprinkle onion around pork chops. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until pork chops are golden brown, turning once. In small bowl, combine cider, mustard, salt, thyme and pepper; mix well. Pour over chops. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
4. Arrange noodles and green beans on serving platter. Place pork chops on top of noodle mixture; cover to keep warm.
5. In small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; blend until smooth. Add to juices in skillet; mix well. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until bubbly and thickened; boil 1 minute. (If desired, gravy can be strained).
6. To serve, pour gravy over pork chops and noodles. Sprinkle with bacon.