1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
24 slices pepperoni (about 5 oz)
½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c tomato pasta sauce or pizza sauce
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate the dough into 8 triangles, stretching each triangle slightly.
3. Put 3 pepperoni slices lengthwise down the center of each triangle, overlapping slightly. Put about 1 tablespoon of cheese on the top of each triangle.
4. Roll up each of the triangles, starting with the shortest side and rolling to the opposite point. Put the rolls point side down, on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake the rolls at 375 for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile, pour the tomato pasta sauce into a small saucepan (1 quart). Heat over medium-low heat until warmed through, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve the crescents with the pasta sauce for dipping.