Friday, January 21, 2011

Chocolate Mint Apple Fondue

From the Noble Pig



Ingredients:
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chocolate chips
10 peppermint patties, chopped
Apple slices

Directions:
Combine a can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup chocolate chips and 10 chopped peppermint patties.  Cook over low heat until melted.  Serve with apple slices, strawberries, bananas, pound cake...whatever you like!



*This was a sweet and satisfying afternoon snack for my kids and I--of course they already love apples, but dipping them in melted, minty chocolate made them all the more better!  I had about 1/2 of a can of sweetened condensed milk leftover from a recipe not too long ago, so I used that and adjusted the amounts of the other ingredients to suite.  I put all of them in my mini crock-pot and the kids and I did a quick clean of our house while it heated through.  Wonderful bribery!

No comments:

Post a Comment