Thursday, February 11, 2010

Easy Crock Pot Chicken

4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can undiluted can chddar cheese soup
2 cans undiluted cream of chicken soup
Just put in crock and let sit 6-8 hrs on low.
Just a hint, I always put in some garlic and onion powder, but you can season to your own liking and I serve over mash potatoes with some kind of rolls.

*Very easy!  My kids aren't big into mashed potatoes, so I served this over pasta.  It makes a lot of sauce.

**For lunch the next day, I used the extra sauce to make a twist on mac 'n cheese.  I broke up the left-over chicken in the sauce then added cooked tri-color rotini and broccoli.  I put it in a baking dish and sprinkled a little cheddar cheese then cooked it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes (until bubbly).

No comments:

Post a Comment