Friday, October 7, 2011

Spaghetti Pie


*Jeff emailed me this recipe that he got from one of his co-workers and wife. I love when he gives me suggestions and this seemed pretty easy so I went for it. I would call this a kid favorite--a cross between spaghetti, pizza, and lasagna. Nothing fancy, but an easy dinner that will have kids asking for seconds--or even thirds.

Ingredients:
½ pound spaghetti, cooked
2 eggs
¼ c. Parmesan cheese
½ tsp. salt
¼ lb. pepperoni
2 c. mozzarella cheese (I used a combination of cheddar, mozzarella, and monterey jack)
2 c. spaghetti sauce

Directions:
Combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, and salt. Mix thoroughly. Grease 9 x 13 baking dish and place half the mixture in bottom. Layer top with half of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Then layer remaining spaghetti mixture. Add remaining pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cut into squares and serve topped with sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment