Place following ingredients into bread maker pan:
1 egg, plus enough water (80 degrees) to make 1 1/2 cups plus 2 T
1/4 c oil
1/2 c sugar
1/2 t salt
4 1/2 c flour
3 1/2 t Red Star Active Dry Yeast or 2 1/2 t Red Star Quick Rise Yeast/Bread Machine Yeast
1. Set bread machine on dough setting.
2. When cycle is complete, place dough on a lightly floured surface.
3. Divide dough into 8 pieces, then each of those into 3 pieces (to make 24 rolls) and shape.
4. Placed in a greased baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until done.
*We love making rolls using the bread maker. Tasty, simple, soft, and goes well with so many meals.