5 stars: Love it! Would make it every week if my budget and belly could allow it. 4 stars: Very tasty, a regular for us. 3 stars: Alright, might make it every couple of months. 2 stars: Ate it, but not making it again. 1 stars: Couldn't even finish it.
1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
1/4 cup water
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups cooked regular long-grain white rice
Sliced green onion
1. Season chops with garlic powder.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Cook chops until browned. Add onion.
3. Add soup, water, pineapple with juice, soy and honey. Heat to a boil.
4. Cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
5. Serve with rice and sprinkle with green onions.
*Though I took the idea for ingredients from this recipe, I cooked it like the pork chops my mother makes. It turned out to be a good variation. I followed the first 3 directions (substituting cream of chicken for the Golden Mushroom Soup for that is what I had) and added 1 chopped green pepper. Then I covered the skillet with a lid and put it in the oven at 250 degrees for 3 hours.